The news you have been waiting for is finally official: Trek mountain bikes will be available at the gravity park Bormio Bike from the next summer season 2017!
Trek, worldwide leader in the mountain biking technology, will sustain our bike park’s project becoming the new official supplier of the bike rental.
It’s a very important partnership, then, for our company which will be linked to giant of the bike industry in the world.
Are you curious to know which model of Trek mountain bikes you will find at the park?
Santa Claus brought some marvellous downhill bikes: the Session 8 DH 27.5! ⇓
The Session is a World Cup champion bike and proven to be fastest downhill mountain bike. The suspension is amazing, probably the best that you have ever seen in the downhill mountain biking industry.
From next summer you will be able to rent your Session by purchasing the All Inclusive packages of Bormio Bike.
Specifications Session 8 DH 27.5
- 27.5 wheels
- Suspension tech with ABP (Active Braking Pivot) and Full Floater
- Mino Link adjustable geometry
- Internal routing and integrated frame protection
- Weight 17.42 kg / 38.40 lbs
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Full Floater, EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, MicroTruss, downtube guard, ISCG Mount, 210mm travel
- Front suspension: RockShox BoXXer RC, coil spring (S, M red; L, XL blue), low speed compression, internal preload, Motion Control IS, 20mm Maxle DH, 200mm travel
- Rear suspension: RockShox Kage RC, coil spring, rebound, adjustable hydraulic compression damping, (S 400 lb; M 450 lb; L 500 lb; XL 500 lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75×2.75″
- Wheels: DT Swiss FR2150, 110×20 front, 157×12 rear
- Tyres: Bontrager G4 Team Issue, 27.5×2.35″
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH, 7-speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX DH, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant, 36T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette: SRAM PG-720, 11-25, 7-speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Stem: Bontrager Direct Mount, 31.8mm
- Head set: FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
Ready to go down? ?
DECEMBER 30, 2016