The opening of Bormio Bike is at the doors: in a month, as a matter of fact, Gravitalia will make a stop to our gravity park to make our start of the season just amazing. Let’s then find out what the operation hours of the lifts in Bormio for the summer 2016 are going to look like:
Operation hours of lifts in Bormio Summer 2016: special openings for Round #3 Gravitalia
The National Circuit Gravitalia is coming to Bormio for the third year in a row on June 25/26 to launch Bormio Bike’s season 2016.
For the occasion, our lifts will be open from Friday June 24 to Sunday June 26. We are looking forward to seeing you on this three-day extraordinary mountain biking event.
Following you may find a list with the open lifts and the corresponding operation hours.
- Cablecar Bormio-Bormio 2000 | from June 24 to 26, 2016 from 9:00 am to 12:45 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino | from June 24 to 26, 2016 from 9:15 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Panoramic cablecar Whitelady3000 | from June 24 to 26, 2016 from 9:15 am to 5:00 pm
Operation hours of lifts in Bormio Summer 2016: from July 2 to September 4, 2016
The official season of the ultimate gravity park Bormio Bike will start from Sunday July 2. The bike park will offer a wide range of itineraries of different disciplines such as cross country, freeride and downhill. Our trails are located along an unbelievable vertical drop of 1,800 meters!
Following the details with the operating lifts:
- Cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000 | everyday from 9:00 am to 12:45 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino | in July Saturday and Sunday/ in August everyday from 9:15 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Panoramic cablecar Whitelady3000 | everyday from 9:15 am to 5:00 pm
Bormio Bike is #gravityfun!
MAY 20, 2016