The National Circuit Gravitalia 2016 will be back in Bormio (Lombardy, Italy) on June 25/26.
Gravitalia is then launching the summer season of Bormio Bike in the best way possible. Bormio Bike, the gravity park that defeats gravity, is opening the following weekend, on Saturday July 2, 2016.
National Circuit Gravitalia 2016 – The race course of Bormio
The race course of Bormio is going to be pretty demanding, we’re sure of that. The start is at Cimino (2,636 m) and the finish line is 600 meters under, in Bormio 2000 (1,950 m) where the paddock area will be set up and where the prize giving ceremony will take place.
The course shows some insidious terrain in the first part: all natural, among stones on a steep hill where the best riders who have better quality on “reading” the path will make the difference. In the second part the track is in the woods and the course is more like bike park style. The grand finale is on the ski run Stella Alpina where the riders will reach high speed.
Everyone who want to try the course before the race may take advantage of the opening of the chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino on June 24.
Bike pass prices
- morning/afternoon: regular € 20 – reduced € 16
- giornaliero: regular € 24 – reduced € 19
To sign up to Round #3 of Gravitalia here.
Round #3 National Circuit Gravitalia 2016 – Bormio Schedule
Friday June 24, 2016
- 09:00 am / 4:30 pm – Race course open
- LIFTS OPEN: chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday June 25, 2016
- 08:00 am / 08:45 am – Riders confirmation reserved to teams
- 08:45 am / 10:00 am – Riders confirmation teams and athletes
- 08:30 am / 10:00 am – Race course open
- 10:00 am / 1:00 pm – Regulated training session (2 mandatory runs)
- 1:00 pm / 2:00 pm – Regulated training session reserved to Top Riders
- 2:30 pm – Seeding Run
- 6:00 pm – Technical meeting
- LIFTS OPEN: cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000 from 8:00 am to 12:45 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm and chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino from 8:00 am until the end of seeding run
Sunday June 26, 2016
- 08:00 am / 09:00 am – Warm-up lap
- 09:00 am / 12:30 pm – Trial
- 11:30 am / 12:30 pm – Trial reserved to Top Riders
- 1:00 pm – Race
- LIFTS OPEN: cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000 from 8:00 am to 12:45 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm and chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino from 8:00 am until the end of race
JUNE 22, 2016